The Octothorpe is our original disc golf backpack, and is a favorite among players around the world. Initially released in 2015, our goal with the Octothorpe's design was to combine the comfort and durability of a mountaineering pack with the functionality of a disc golf bag. We achieved that goal by applying design techniques, material selection, and quality standards that continue to set the bar today. While the pack may have been released years ago, the development and improvement of our products is never ending, and the Octothorpe's design has been continually improved in the years since its initial release. As a result the Octothorpe today is still the most comfortable, durable, and well made disc golf backpack in the sport.
The Octothorpe features a main compartment with a 20 disc capacity, and an easy to access putter pocket at the top of the bag that can hold 4-5 putters. The pack also features six external zippered storage pockets, as well as an integrated hydration sleeve with tube management for those that carry hydration bladders. The outside of the pack is built using a combination of US-made 1000D and 500D Cordura® Nylon fabric that provides maximum durability and light weight. For those who play in all conditions, the Octothorpe is also compatible with our rainfly that features waterproof fabric and magnetic flap closures for easy pocket access.
Overview of Features
- Removable Shoulder Pads
- One Octothorpe Insulated Insert Included
- Dual Haul Pockets
- Entire Lower Portion of Pack Reinforced with 1000 Denier Cordura® Nylon
- Integrated Hydration Sleeve
- Putter Pocket Fits 5 Putters, Snap for Lid, Convex Front
- Cell Phone Pocket
- Pen/Pencil Slots
- D-Rings for Tags/Towels
- Stool Carry
- Umbrella Sleeve
- Disc Capacity: Main Compartment 16-20, Putter Pocket 4-5, Haul Pockets 4-5 ea.
- Dimensions: 19" Tall x 9" Deep x 17" Wide at Bottom/13" at Top
- Cordura® Nylon Urethane Coated DWR Fabric
- Water Repellent YKK® Zippers
- Densified Urethane Shoulder Pads
- High Density Polyethylene and Fiberglass Framing
- Breathable Spacer Mesh
- Closed Cell Foam
- Weight: 3lbs 10oz
**Rainfly & Hydrapak Sold Separately**