CUSTOM COLOR PROGRAM
The following tells you everything you need to know in order to design your custom color Toolbox. Streamlining the ordering process is the only way in which we are able to keep the upcharge for custom products reasonable. It takes an incredible amount of extra energy to create a custom Toolbox so please respect our time and we will respect your wallets. Here is a rundown of the guidelines you need to know before you start the ordering process (please excuse all of the DO NOT's but they are necessary to keep this program going):
- Producing your custom pack will take 10-12 weeks, but we DO NOT guarantee delivery within this window. Please DO NOT ask us for updates. If it has been more than 12 weeks and you haven't received tracking, feel free to email us for an update.
- There is a $50 fee for cancelling custom orders.
- Everything you need to know is right here, so read carefully. If you cannot figure something out after you've read through everything you can drop us a line at email@example.com. We're happy to chat with you about your color combo as well, just include your phone number in the email and we will call you back.
- We DO NOT do custom embroidery (this includes name and PDGA#). NO EXCEPTIONS.
- We DO NOT source specific colors or materials for individuals, so please DO NOT contact us regarding color or material requests.
- Availability of certain materials may periodically change, so if you do not see a particular fabric color it means it is out of stock.
- Very minor details not even worth listing here will be decided for you and will be chosen to best match the colorway you've designed. Trust us, we've made a couple thousand of these things by now, so we'll take care of the rest so you stay classy.
- Liner (200 Denier Cordura - *not pictured)
- Body of Toolbox (500 or 1000 Denier Cordura)
- Top of Toolbox (500 or 1000 Denier Cordura)
We utilize 2-3 different fabric weights to construct the Toolbox: 200, 500, and/or 1000 Denier Cordura. 200 Denier Cordura is used for the liner, or inside of the pack, and is the lightest, most water resistant of the fabrics (but has poor abrasion resistance). Both 500 and 1000 Denier Cordura have good abrasion and water resistance, and a combination of either 500 or 1000 Denier Cordura can be used for the outside of the Toolbox.
Here are some things to keep in mind when building your custom colorway:
- Please note that bright liner colors like red, orange, and hot pink will show through the 500D Multicam Alpine fabric that we use for the bag. If you're choosing Multicam Alpine for your pack then we recommend darker, or more neutral liner colors.
- In rare cases the bright dye in the Hot Pink liner fabric has been known to bleed into surrounding fabrics if the bag becomes saturated with water. If this is a concern we recommend pairing the Hot Pink liner color with darker color bags.
- We DO NOT offer multiple color choices within the liner, body, or top portion of the Toolbox. ONLY 1 color choice each.
- 200 Denier can NOT be used for the outside of the pack.
- 500 or 1000 Denier can be used for the outside of the Toolbox.
- *NOTE: due to variation in screen displays, we cannot guarantee that your pack will exactly match the color you see on your screen, but it will be pretty damn close. If you have concerns about your color choice please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, know that brighter/neon colors (Electric Blue, Neon Green, Hot Pink, Orange) tend to fade more quickly than other colors, so keep that in mind when choosing.
4: WEBBING: haul loops (handles)
They are 3 choices as far as zippers are concerned:
- Regular (non-waterproof) Zippers are used for the Toolboxes, so the color choices are different than with the custom packs.
- Zipper Slider & Cord: the slider is the metal body that slides to open and close the pockets and the cord is the textured material tied to the body for ease of use.