The Shape-Shift™ takes the Hydrapak Elite Reversible Reservoir and adds a versatile baffle to lower the profile, reduce sloshing, and disperse weight. The baffle is designed to disengage; enabling the reservoir to be reversed to clean or increase capacity. The patented wide slide top opening allows for fast filling and secure seal. The dust cover makes sure your bite valve stays clean when on the move in any environment. The Dust Cover includes a leash that ties to your drink tube and the cover easily comes on and off your Surge™ valve whenever needed and is included withe your Hydrapak on us!
- Insulated HYDRAFUSION™ Tube
- Surge Valve Dust Cover
- Reversible for easy cleaning and drying
- Constructed with TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) for superior durability and flexibility
- Patented slider opening for quick filling and leak proof seal
- RF welded seams to create superior bonds at a molecular level
- Shape-Shift™ Baffle - To reduce sloshing and trim profile. Removable to increase capacity.
- Weight for compete system: 2L (70oz.) 146 grams (5.15oz)
"Hydrapak reservoirs are becoming the gold standard for most hydration packs, for two good reasons: 1) they're super durable, and 2) they turn completely inside out, making cleaning and drying a breeze." -Ultrarunning Magazine
"Most importantly, though, the reservoir is nearly indestructible - you simply cannot pop the thing. We stomped on a full reservoir, threw it around the testing area/garage, and stacked 200 pounds of weight plates on it, with no visible damage. It'll probably outlive you." Active Junky