CUSTOM COLOR PROGRAM
*USE THE CUSTOM TOOLBOX AND/OR OCTOTHORPE BUILDER TO REFERENCE COLORS & USE THE PICTURES HERE TO REFERENCE HOW THOSE COLORS ARE BROKEN UP BETWEEN THE CENTER/END PANELS AND TOP/SIDE PANELS
The following tells you everything you need to know in order to design your custom color Fannytastic Voyager. Streamlining the ordering process is the only way in which we are able to keep the up charge for custom products reasonable. It takes an incredible amount of extra energy to create a custom Fanny so please respect our time and we will respect your wallets. Here is a rundown of the guidelines you need to know before you start the ordering process (please excuse all of the DO NOT's but they are necessary to keep this program going):
- Producing your custom Fanny will only take 2-4 weeks. PLEASE DO NOT ASK US FOR UPDATES. We will let you know if production is delayed beyond 4 weeks and you will receive tracking as soon as your order ships.
- Everything you need to know is right here, so read carefully. If you cannot figure something out after you've read through everything you can drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to chat with you about your color combo as well, just include your phone number in the email and we will call you back.
- ALL Fannytastic Voyagers will receive the Pound Mini Ram label on the left side and the Pound Disc Golf Packs label on the right side of the main compartment opening. We DO NOT currently offer any other logo options.
- We DO NOT do custom embroidery (this includes name and PDGA#). NO EXCEPTIONS.
- We DO NOT source specific colors or materials for individuals, so please DO NOT contact us regarding color or material requests.
- Availability of certain materials may periodically change, so if you do not see a particular fabric color it means it is out of stock.
- Very minor details not even worth listing here will be decided for you and will be chosen to best match the colorway you've designed. Trust us, we've made a couple thousand of these things by now, so we'll take care of the rest so you stay classy.
- Liner (200 Denier Cordura)
- Center & Ends of Fanny (500 or 1000 Denier Cordura)
- Top & Sides of Fanny (500 or 1000 Denier Cordura)
We utilize 2-3 different fabric weights to construct the Fannytastic Voyager: 200, 500, and/or 1000 Denier Cordura. 200 Denier Cordura is used for the liner, or inside of the Fanny, and is the lightest, most water resistant of the fabrics (but has poor abrasion resistance). Both 500 and 1000 Denier Cordura have good abrasion and water resistance, and a combination of either 500 or 1000 Denier Cordura can be used for the outside of the Fanny.
Here are some things to keep in mind when building your custom colorway:
- We DO NOT offer multiple color choices within the liner, center/ends, or top/sides of the Fanny. ONLY 1 color choice each.
- 200 Denier can NOT be used for the outside of the Fanny.
- 500 or 1000 Denier can be used for the outside of the Fanny.
They are 3 choices as far as zippers are concerned:
- Regular (non-waterproof) Zippers are used for the Fannys, so the color choices are different than with the custom packs.
- Zipper Slider & Cord: the slider is the metal body that slides to open and close the pockets and the cord is the textured material tied to the body for ease of use.
7: WEBBING: waist/shoulder strap