*ESTIMATED SHIPPING EARLY FEBRUARY
*Note, orders with Rainflies will be held until Rainflies are complete. If you'd like to order additional items and want them shipped before the Rainflies are completed, please order those items separately.
The Octo Rainfly utilizes neodymium magnets to simultaneously secure flap closures and offer easy access to all parts of the bag. And if that wasn't enough, the center of the lid and bottom of the fly are constructed with waterproof 400 Denier Cordura, combining abrasion and water resistance while optimizing weight and bulk. The Octo Rainfly is the most functional, durable rainfly in Disc Golf - welcome to the 21st century.
- Adjustable draw cord cinch
- Waterproof fabric on center of Bucket Lid
- Neodymium Magnet Closures
- Bucket Lid
- Double-Layered Rain Flap
- Access to All Bag Compartments
- 400 Denier waterproof Cordura
- Teflon Coated 200 Denier Cordura
- Neodymium Magnets
- Weight: 10 oz.
*Important Magnet Safety Warning!*
Disclaimer: Pound Disc Golf neither assumes nor accepts any liability for damages resulting from the handling or use of magnets. With your purchase, the buyer confirms that you have read and understood the following warnings, the buyer agrees that he/she is responsible for all damages and injuries caused by the magnets, which include personal injuries, property damages and magnet damages. The buyer must agree with the terms before purchase.
- Neodymium magnets are brittle; they can be broken or can splinter if smashed. One should wear gloves and protective glasses when handling broken magnets, because splinters and/or spacers could disengage and fly from the magnets.
- Normal Neodymium magnets will lose their magnetic properties if heated above 175 degrees F (80 degrees C).
- The strong magnetic fields of neodymium magnets can damage items such as television, computer monitors, credit cards, bank cards, computers, diskettes and other data carriers, video tapes, mechanical watches, hearing aids, loud speakers and VCRs.
- Pace-makers may be damaged or switch to "Test Mode" in the presence of a strong magnetic force.
- Children should not be allowed to handle neodymium magnets as they can be dangerous. Small magnets pose a choking hazard and should never be swallowed or inserted into any part of the body.
- Under no circumstances should you try to cut, saw or drill the Neodymium magnets. Not only would the magnet break, but the resulting dust from the magnet is very flammable. Neodymium magnets should never be burned, as burning them will create toxic fumes.